Anime Review: Karas: The Prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Review: Karas: The Prophecy

Post  Challokas on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:03 pm

So, I decided to write a nice review on an Anime me and Mimi Taylor watched a month or so ago.
I think it was very nice when it came to the fighting, but the story arc lost me.

So, the whole anime is about a warrior, the spectral Karas, who is basically a guy in a Mechanized Ninja Suit with a Katana. Now, Karas has to stop the entities that are Giant Mechanical Beasties that can resemble almost anything, and the only way they can survive is by drinking Human Blood.. The main enemy is Eko, who is a demon from another dimension.

Now, Karas finds one of the Demons, the little -creepy freaky weird scary and young- girl named Yurine (not urine, sickos. Ur-ee-ne) does a countdown, and when its done, Karas pulls out a can of whoop-*** with his time stopping, flash stepping moves. Everything dies, and onto the next scene.

I recommend this to anybody who likes a Fantasy Action Drama-ish- Anime.

Hope this helped a bit.. I don't think it will, but this is the plot and what happens throughout the movie. >.< Peace out!

Last edited by Challokas on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke"
Who loves witty sayings? I do ^^
Challokas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Review: Karas: The Prophecy

Post  istarnion on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 am

thank for the rewiew, right now i'm reading 3 mangas and watching 1 anime, but I think I will see it anyway..
istarnion
Stalker Admin

View user profile http://istarnion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Challokas on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

istarnion wrote:thank for the rewiew, right now i'm reading 3 mangas and watching 1 anime, but I think I will see it anyway..
Thanks ^_^ good thing to see people reading reviews. Instead of just calling them stupid -looks at Mike-
It's worth it to watch as well. What mangas are you reading? Move to this topic: http://animefieldsforever.forumotion.com/manga-f3/ if you are going to reply. thanks ^_^

"books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke"
Who loves witty sayings? I do ^^
Challokas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top