You will never know.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime rewiew: Rozen Maiden

2 posters

Go down

anime rewiew: Rozen Maiden Empty anime rewiew: Rozen Maiden

Post  istarnion Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm

I just watched the anime 'Rozen Maiden' for the second time, and I can tell you, it's impossible to get enough.

the anime is about a boy named Jun, who lives together with his older sister. Jun has practically no life and his only joy is to buy things over the internet, however he always return things right after they are delivered.
Jun refuses to go to school due to traumatic events in the past, and he shuts himself in his room and only come out to go to the bathroom. He bosses around with his sister.
one day like this he receives a letter from 'the spirit world' that says he'll receive one of the sisters if he puts the letter in his second locker to the right. moments later a big and beautiful suitcase appears on the floor and inside he finds... SHINKU! The lady with good manners, gothic clothing and sadistic ways to make people do her wish. and thus starts the changing of Jun's life.

this probably the best anime I've ever seen, its never boring and after the last episode you look as this Shocked for a week or two...

the anime got two seasons on twelve episodes each. when you have completed season one, it's the OVA 'overture' next, before the second season 'traumend'

a little tip from me is to watch first episode of season one, then watch first episode of season two. after completing the whole anime, of course.

~Edward Darkdale
istarnion
istarnion
Stalker Admin

http://istarnion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

anime rewiew: Rozen Maiden Empty Re: anime rewiew: Rozen Maiden

Post  Shana Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:15 am

Hiya.

Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation. After i read your post i went looking for it and started watching the first episodes earlyer this morning and after seeing the first 5 episodes i can say that its a iterresting and good anime.
2 thumbs up.
Shana
Shana

Back to top Go down

Post  istarnion Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:23 pm

thank you! have a good time watching it!
istarnion
istarnion
Stalker Admin

http://istarnion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down